[colorforth] Reverse-engineering for USB, etc

I want to reverse-engineer my bios to get to know
how to program the USB bus, the Firewire Bus,
my winmodem (dsp/bare interface? hooked to phoneline)
basically I want to know how to program my hardware.

I have here a desknote computer, an A928.
http://www.ecsusa.com/products/a928_spec.html

The 512k BIOS is the rpime target, I got rom updates,
I could maybe disassemble it, but dont know where to start.
I'll fiddle with it and keep the list informed, as its in link
with colorforth 4.4 (usb connectivity)

Adam