[colorforth] Reverse engineering the BIOS

Hello guys and dolls(?),
I have added the DB DW DL words to the assembler, and
corresponding words in the disassembler.
Labels can be used as data to the DL words etc.
In other words I have a full blown classical assembler system.
The consult file for the disassembler can specify code, byte,
word and longword section.

My first experiment on the BIOS went amiss. The third instruction has
a data size overwrite (66). The sad truth is that I will have to turn
my assembler in a full 16 32 mixed assembler.
The basic mechanism is there: a blackboard where until now I
needed not post anything, but now I have to start each
instruction with forbidding all 32 bits data/offset (in a 16 bit
segment) and vv.

You will not hear from me not for some time, because I will need time
to get this straight. There will be two types of code segment and some
types of words will need separated into 16 and 32 bit versions.

Groetjes Albert.

        One man-hour to invent,
                One man-week to implement,
                        One lawyer-year to patent.