Re: [colorforth] To kernel, or not to kernel

Just looking for an answer for "what is the right way to build distributed
networks", it'd be nice to compare IdealColorForth environment with
something that exists now.

I'm involved in a distributed hardware control project (100 nodes approx).

So, I'm asking myself, if I were using not QNX, but ColorForth, what we'd be
doing differently? What cf community can learn from QNX community? For those
who's interested, here's teh link to documentation, it's really an easy and
interesting read.

http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs/momentics621_docs/neutrino/sys_arch/about.html

I do not think that I'm comparing apples'n'oranges, FML, distributed
networks, control, UI etc are very Forthish topics IMHO.

BR,
Roman

P.S.
cf mailing list is quite active now, much more active than when I joined it
~ 1 year ago. I do not have enough time to r/w it at the moment; I remember
I have some unanswered letters on my list.