Re: [colorforth] DARPA takes aim at IT sacred cows

On Sunday 28 March 2004 09:45 am, Samuel A. Falvo II wrote:
> http://www.stuartcheshire.org/draft-ietf-pppext-cobs-00.txt
>   Proposes *pre-emptive packet insertion* techniques to address
> latency. It's an actual RFC.  It's made by people "who know what
> they're doing." Oh, and it's not entirely unlike what *I* just
> proposed *ENTIRELY* from *FIRST PRINCIPLES.*  Gee, go figure.

OOPS -- Correction.  I haven't confirmed it is an actual RFC; I meant to
write it was a draft proposal, and apparently has been denied RFC status
due to significant overlap with other proposals as far as my research
can tell.  I guess I was typing a little too fast.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II