Re: Re: [colorforth] DARPA takes aim at IT sacred cows

> >correction, BT transmits the parts of the files in
> >a randome order, so you are as likly to find the last
> >parts as the first parts
>
> Not true -- because random or not, you're only going to
> recieve last blocks from people who already got them. And
> a large number of those people get 'em and hang up
> (definitely more than the people who get and send the first
> block!).

but they already got them randomly from the seed, so they have an equal
chance of having the start as the end, and with the shadow's client, the
if the seeder is in superseed mode, then you end up with vary fw duplicate
packets transmitted, so everyone has to exchange, so (ideally) you dont
have my packet until i have yours. the original seeder sould stay on, as
long as he/she/it exespects to want it avalible. if you want the data to
last after you go offline you sould look into somthing more like the
"mojonation" network (if its still going).

oninoshiko