Re: [colorforth] network stack

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, Roman Pavlyuk (personal) wrote:

> I like your presentation, but I like "my" hyperlinks as well. I'd appreciate
> if you could make the same in your new version of cf2html (you can just
> merge my chages, though code there is not very nice) -- in this case we'd
> have one version everyone could use.

I've put an updated version of cf2html on the web.

I'm not sure about the links. Things tend to be well organized in a
bottom-up fashion. Chuck's net code is a beautiful example of that. You
don't typically have to look to far from the use of a word to find its
definition.

If helps you, feel free to make a version which includes the links.

Mark