Re: [colorforth] network stack

This is pretty much a linear succession of protocols. You can still check
for other protocols before -got, my receive looks like:

receive +ethernet -arp +ip +udp -dns -dhcp -got

As I type this, I notice these are missnamed acording to Chuck's
convention, -dns -dhcp will return if the udp port does not match and let
the next protocol try, they don't drop packets.

For tcp you need a branch since udp and tcp are siblings both with child
protocols. How it should be done exactly I don't know since I have not yet
attempted tcp.

Mark