Re: [colorforth] TCP State Engine

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, John Drake wrote:
> Once more read who mentioned "refrigerator browsers".

That was you, Jonas was talking about a TCP for refrigerators and stoves.

> If you don't want to hear this part of the
> discussion then tune it out, because frankly
> all you are adding is noise at this point.

I don't know why people keep addressing me then, however I agree this is
noise. We should be discussing the original contributions set forth here.
I wanted to comment on Oninoshiko's state chart, and information posted on
TCP. Once no one has any further issues, I can start evaluating his
information.

Mark