Re: [colorforth] TCP State Engine

--- Mark Slicker <maslicke@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, John Drake wrote:
> > Once more read who mentioned "refrigerator
> browsers".
>
> That was you, Jonas was talking about a TCP for
> refrigerators and stoves.

Again you're ignoring the context.  He was talking
about this in the context of how much TCP one
would need to support a browser.  Anyway it's
inconsequential.  The amount of TCP required to
handle refrigerator communication is the same
as the amount required to handle Mozilla.  TCP
is TCP and has nothing to do with the complexity
of the page rendered.

> > If you don't want to hear this part of the
> > discussion then tune it out, because frankly
> > all you are adding is noise at this point.
>
> I don't know why people keep addressing me then,
> however I agree this is
> noise. We should be discussing the original
> contributions set forth here.
> I wanted to comment on Oninoshiko's state chart, and
> information posted on
> TCP.

And you can't do this because.......?

Regards,