Re: [colorforth] TCP State Engine

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, John Drake wrote:

> Again you're ignoring the context.  He was talking
> about this in the context of how much TCP one
> would need to support a browser.  Anyway it's
> inconsequential.

You made it seem like it was a point of primary importance, now you drop
it? What gives? He said a Forth web browser could not compete, does it
matter whether it is in a stove?

> And you can't do this because.......?

Becasue I have to study the RFC, how many here have bothered to that
before commenting on his post? The more time I spend responding to such
"points", the less time I have for that.

Mark