Re: [colorforth] TCP State Engine

--- Mark Slicker <maslicke@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, John Drake wrote:
> > Good grief Mark!  I dropped it because we were
> > talking in circles and you really weren't making
> > any sense.  I figured why waste each others time.
> > Anyway you're right, Jonah was saying that a Forth
> > browser (well actually a browser built on
> > a 3 screen TCP stack.  Forth wasn't the point.)
> > wouldn't be able to do much.  Sam, myself (and I
> > GUESS you) disagree with that point.  Yet you're
> > arguing with the people that actually AGREE with
> > that part of your argument.  That's just plain
> > odd.
>
> Do you really agree with me, does Sam? Why carry on
> then?

That's what I'm asking you!  I've said I agreed with
that point.  Sam said he agreed with your point from
the BEGINNING!  Yet you're still arguing for some
strange reason.

> > And someone is reaching through your the Internet,
> > grabbing your keyboard and forcing you to do
> things
> > you don't want to do.  Man, TCP really IS a
> monster!
>
> No one has tried to attack your credibility. I'm
> being attacked from two
> sides now, I will stay and finish the fight.

Where have I attacked your credibility?  And what
part of your credibility do you feel is under
attack?  And why did you complain about my argument,
then complain about me dropping it?  This is
strange.

> I think you missed the line "Ok, granted.". I don't
> have any major
> problem with that estimate, however I don't see what
> good all of this
> speculation is. We should do things I find out what
> it actually takes.
>
> Mark

I agree.

Regards,