Re: [colorforth] C4th and memory

There is a memory map in the assembler source, from color.s :

#   100000 dictionary
#    a0000 top of return stack
#    9f800 top of data stack
#    9d800 free
#    97000 floppy buffer
#     4800 source
.equ icons, 12 * 256 * 4 # 3000
#     7c00 BIOS boot sector
#        0 Forth

Notice the dictionary grows from $100000. Before the 32MB mark is the
drawing buffer, where the frame is constructed. The space between the
allocated dictionary and drawing buffer is free. I've noticed Chuck has
put the interrupt vector in block 200 (technically considered source), and
network buffer at block $2000 (in the dicitonary space).

I can't say I understand his intentions precisely. At this point, at least
you know where you can and can't put things.