[colorforth] TCP - a preview

Hello,

I've made some progress on TCP, so far I can do a single HTTP request.
This is sequence of commands I use:

130 load  ( load the network stack )
google    ( address of the domain name www.google.com )
resolve   ( DNS request to resolve www.google.com )
80        ( HTTP port )
open      ( open a TCP connection provided a host address and port )
get       ( address of an HTTP request )
42        ( length of the request )
segment   ( send a TCP segment )

The data from the server will be placed in a buffer, and I can view it
with my ASCII viewer.

Here is the source code:

http://personalwebs.oakland.edu/~maslicke/colorforth/networking/net-dev.html

You need the patched ASCII block as well, and perhaps the extended font to
view extra ASCII characters:

http://personalwebs.oakland.edu/~maslicke/colorforth/ascii/index.html

Just a word of warning, this TCP code make no attempt at correctness. The
idea was to complete a common task using TCP. Closing a connection was not
fully handled, and it is assumed there are no other kinds of errors in the
transmission. I expect the code to become cleaner and more robust with
use.

Mark