Re: [colorforth] /. and the new bios

From: <maslicke@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I don't know what the intentions of Intel, however I share
your skepticism of the new bios potential. The best
information to write drivers is the data sheet, if the source
is available many times the data sheet is available as well.
Most of the chips on my motherboard are documented. I believe
it would be possible to write a minimal bios, perhaps with
Albert's tool to fill any gaps in documentation.

<<<<

Mmm, did you _actualy_ tried to read data sheets for north/south bridge? ;)
I did, and find out that PC industry left me faaaaar behind. :(