[colorforth] booting off of jump drives

i know i heard chuck was working on useing jump drives, and i have got a
16M one. I just lost my current disk to degridation (you know i
remember when disks lasted longer). lucky for me, i think Tim has pritty
near my most current work-in-progress.  all the stuff i lost i sould have
writtin on a piece of transparent acrylic.

Im really quite sorry i havent had a lot of quality coding time lately i
just finshed a move to a new job, and we're working up agenst a deadline
-_-;; i plan on taking like some time to sit down and go under with this
code.

(heck ist midnight, and im sending this from the office)

well night guys

Oninoshiko

"A Pax, a pax, a pax upon thee"