Re: [colorforth] booting off of jump drives

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 23:51:05 -0500 (CDT), Oninoshiko
<oninoshiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i know i heard chuck was working on useing jump drives, and i have got a
> 16M one. I just lost my current disk to degridation (you know i
> remember when disks lasted longer). lucky for me, i think Tim has pritty
> near my most current work-in-progress.  all the stuff i lost i sould have
> writtin on a piece of transparent acrylic.
>
> Im really quite sorry i havent had a lot of quality coding time lately i
> just finshed a move to a new job, and we're working up agenst a deadline
> -_-;; i plan on taking like some time to sit down and go under with this
> code.
>
> (heck ist midnight, and im sending this from the office)

Don't worry, we're all under stress :)

I'm stressed out from school, trying to find a new job, fixing the car
(I REALLY need it!), and then all the internet and computer stuff
inbetween. I abandoned IRC and several projects because it was getting
too overwhelming (and distracting - you'd rather be chatting than
doing econ homework, admit it).

I think not too long from now I will be able to continue/restart the
F2 project, which is the only project beside one more I haven't
abandoned or is possibly being abandoned.

Anyway, time for me to stop whining and start working on the other
project so I can get started :).

 --- Chris