Re: [colorforth] Test message

As I recall the server does not always send out
messages but rather buffers them and collects a
group if possible.  If none others have come in
for a while there may be a delay between when a
message is sent to the server and when it goes out.
The list was quite for a while, it might have
waited a day or two before sending out a lone
message.  Now that there are a bunch of messages
being sent, they go out right away.  We did have
a discussion about this a long time ago.  I don't
recall being told that this was changing so it
should not be a suprise to participants.

Best Wishes