Re: [colorforth] Is Cfdos's Coloforth asm source code available?

...continuing the saga for colorForth on an IBM PC 300GL.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Howerd Oakford" <howerd.oakford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <colorforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 6:39 PM
Subject: RE: [colorforth] Is Cfdos's Coloforth asm source code available?

> Hi All,
> Yes - well nearly! I have put what assembler source I have on my web site:
> http://www.inventio.co.uk/cfasm.zip or follow the links for cfdos...
> Not tested by me, and out of sync with the cfdos3.blk binary...
>
> Regards
> Howerd  8^)

I'm a little confused.  The cfasm.zip assembly files are for 'as'.
I thought the T. Lovall files were Masm?

...anyhow. They tested OK for me on IBM PC 300 GL, thus:
Boot to Linux, compile with 'as' per script in
http://personalwebs.oakland.edu/~maslicke/colorforth/compile,
then 'dd' to floppy (using parts of the binary file at
ftp://ftp.ultratechnology.com/COLOR.COM).
Also 'dd' the same composite package to a Win2k directory.

...Reboot and colorForth runs from floppy OK

...Reboot to Win2k, and colorForth runs from disk under Bochs, OK.

And in another chapter...