Re: [colorforth] Is Cfdos's Coloforth asm source code available?

snip
> Tried same process as above, but in Linux with Nasm, then dd result with
> original COLOR.COM (Am I correct in assuming it's necessary to combine
> these?). But this will not boot on my machine from floppy or in Windows
> Bochs.

snip
> Regards,
>
> Steve

Steve I'm assuming you mean that you must append the block code from
block 18 and on up, to the "front end assembler" code. that would be
color.blk and not color.com, which I seem to remember to be the entire
CM version of a fully functional colorforth system, for dos. If this
is what your appending to the other front ends that you are trying
then there may be the problem with booting.
--
Ray St. Marie
Rastm2 At users dot sourceforge dot net