Re: [colorforth] Re: I got Terry's file's j-i-t.

...newly (re)discovered Terry Loveall site info:

> >The Terry Loveall Colorforth web site appears to be dead, thus the
> >following files are not available:
>
> >http://www.users.qwest.net/~loveall/binary/c4-800x600-p2bd-02.zip
>> http://www.users.qwest.net/~loveall/binary/c4-800x600-p2bd-03.zip
>
> >Are they available anywhere else?
>>
> >(If not, perhaps they could be included with/at the cfdos site,
> >http://www.inventio.co.uk/cfdos.htm, which notes "the colorForth binary
in
> >blocks 0 to 17 is Terry Loveall's code with the new improved floppy
> >strobe").
>
> >SRB

There is another, still active Terry Loveall site at:
http://www.iinet.com/~modprop/c4index.htm.
It doesn't show up much on the Google/Yahoo/etc circuit...way down the list.
But
it seems to have all the stuff that was at:
http://www.users.qwest.net/~loveall/binary.

Regards,
SRB