Re: [colorforth] Re: I got Terry's file's j-i-t.

Thank you, SRB.

Besides the colorForth stuff there, Terry's site is a veritable
cavalcade of computing history and efficiency. Very _kewl_ resource
IMHO, and I'm very glad to see "he's" still around. :)

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:10:00 -0400, srbstar <srbstar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ...newly (re)discovered Terry Loveall site info:
>
> > >The Terry Loveall Colorforth web site appears to be dead, thus the
> > >following files are not available:
> >
> > >http://www.users.qwest.net/~loveall/binary/c4-800x600-p2bd-02.zip
> >> http://www.users.qwest.net/~loveall/binary/c4-800x600-p2bd-03.zip
> >
> > >Are they available anywhere else?
> >>
> > >(If not, perhaps they could be included with/at the cfdos site,
> > >http://www.inventio.co.uk/cfdos.htm, which notes "the colorForth binary
> in
> > >blocks 0 to 17 is Terry Loveall's code with the new improved floppy
> > >strobe").
> >
> > >SRB
>
> There is another, still active Terry Loveall site at:
> http://www.iinet.com/~modprop/c4index.htm.
> It doesn't show up much on the Google/Yahoo/etc circuit...way down the list.
> But
> it seems to have all the stuff that was at:
> http://www.users.qwest.net/~loveall/binary.
>
> Regards,
>

> SRB

Ray St. Marie
Rastm2 At users dot sourceforge dot net
Rastm2 AT aol dot com Ray.StMarie AT gmail dot com
Raystm2 in  irc.freenode.net /join #c4th #c4th-ot #forth