RE: [colorforth] Re: A logged conversation that amounts to an editor tutor for the

Hi Ray,

I tried out your latest chess software - it boots on my laptop but I cannot
save to the floppy.
This means that I will can only edit it at weekends, when I am at home and
can use my PC.

Where did you get the original colorForth from? It is not exactly the same
as cfchuck.blk, even though the checksums are the same. I think this means
that the video address is different.
Your code runs ( without being able to save ) on my laptop, but cfchuck.blk
does not.

I have just uploaded a new cfdos3.blk to my website. You have to download
just that file - it is not in any of the zips. It has the "colorforth
explorer" application listing program.
If you can find a machine that it runs on ( its has the same boot code as
the earlier version ) I would like to hear you comments.

Sorry if I am slow replying to emails - I only get home at the weekend.

Regards

Howerd  8^)