[colorforth] Lets settle the keyboard question for once

And I'm serious about it. Its ridiculous, I'll fight fire with fire,
let me tell you what I think is the ultimate.

1- Noisy keys? Capacitive keys!Read the touch switch article from
   ByteCraft or roll your own. Basically use tristate INPUT to measure
   capacity of the key by time taken to cross the CMOS thresold
   with constant current.
Imagine ten of those under your fingers. Who need piano keyboards!
1024 different keys! Ultimate, cheapest, most fundamental (I like
that word!) keyboard. Only need one thing, a high impedance tristate
input.

Another idea with tristate: look at the 50/60 cycles/second AC
in the walls. Just hook a 2-3 turns coil from around the AC wire
to the high impedance input, inductive kinetic voltage will trigger
the input.

Research done on the Neurophone (http://rexresearch.com) are
of utmost importance to Human interface. I urge you to get familiar with
those findings (remember http://pat2pdf.org), lets build a cool
gadget. Cranial electrostimulation (Read: free drug aside hyperventilation)
is not far behind. A ear-clipped ten pads, inner talking keyboard
way up beyond 40000 Hz. Wow =) If it could sense skin resistance,
your true acupuncture points would be revealed!! Using the ECS as a microelectrictygermkiller would be greta also! no more AIDS!

In a 32 bit world, its convenient to have 4 colors (at the MSB),
since word adresses are shifted two times to become memory adresses.
so let the thumbs encode the color, still one hit means direct byte input,  pretty intense IMO when coupled with AHA.

Shame on me, work to do, lacking a proper computer with a serial port
to program my MCU parts.... Everyone shall give more to his/her community.
More, more!! Moore? ;p

* * *
                        0 1234567 8 ABCDEFG

BTW lets reshape our flawed Hexadecimal system. Now, A means 9, not 10.
Now you can give a presentation about the letter G (the -Spot's joke not far)
and general number theory, along with complement arithmetic of programable finite mathematical system!! Hooray!