Re: [colorforth] New Standard Keyboard

Chris Walton wrote:

I'm becoming very fast with the colorforth layout, but my left wrist
doesnt like it, as the article states. I've tried colorforth on both
ergonomic and non-ergonomic keyboards and both are not too nice on it
(although the ergonomic one is far superior).

Chuck mentioned on his site that he wants to build a custom colorforth
keyboard from scratch someday, and I think this is a great idea. Maybe
the standard keyboard is a good start for it, or even the preliminary
solution.

If you're going to have a custom keyboard, why not have it in two pieces that you strap to your two separate hands?

Then you can bend your wrists wherever you want.

Maybe it would be a patent infringement.

With USB keyboards I can plug in two fullsize keyboards and put them at different levels and they work together. It's a start.