Re: [colorforth] USB one handed Keyboard

Mine was similar, though not as brutally simple! Had hacked binder combs on the fingers for gestures (boy can they pinch) tied to mini pots. I had a base to rest the hand with access to a grid of bubble switches. The base was curved upward so you could also rest it on our leg. I was so eager to try it I didn't give the glue enough time to set... so I ended up testing it for a very long time.
The hairs have grown back since then.

Cheers,

Luis.