Re: [colorforth] New Linux 4word

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 06:17:04PM +0200, Fr?d?ric DUBOIS wrote:
> > ASCII is the bed-rock of computers. Every other data format
> > is transitory.
> > The colorForth kernel is written in ASCII. [...]
>
> That's an accident. ColorForth2 will be written in ColorForth ( well,
> perhaps not exactly, but you know what I mean: it will be able to compile
> himself from it's source).
> A propos, Chuck seems to be very busy; IMVVVHO the CF community here should
> consider doing itself this project to accelerate things. But that's just my
> VVVHO.

Is there is a binary dump from the latest officialy colorforth?
I would love to regenerate an assembler file, like I did for
retroforth. We could proceed from there.

It is a good workout for the
computer_intelligence_assembler_disassembler.

>  Amicalement,
>   Astrobe

Groetjes Albert.

albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst