Re: [colorforth] New Linux 4word

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005, Albert van der Horst wrote:

Is there is a binary dump from the latest officialy colorforth?
I would love to regenerate an assembler file, like I did for
retroforth. We could proceed from there.

Anyone who is the least bit informed would know colorForth binaries (and source!) have been availble virtually from the moment of its release, not to mention several assembler ports. That seems a bizare starting point given what has already been acomplished.

Mark