Re: [colorforth] New Linux 4word

On Apr 10, 2005 07:13 PM, Ray St. Marie <ray.stmarie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.bobbemer.com/
read what the father of ascii has to say about the subject.

Ras
--
Nick here: Thanks. Fascinating account of a strong personality's role in the evolution of a simple, logical and universal system out of a seething
maelstrom of narrowly personal and commercial  interests.  Reminds me of

http://maven.smith.edu/~thiebaut/ArtOfAssembly/CH20/CH20-1.html

Regards,

Nick