Re: [colorforth] New Linux 4word

You know, if you keep writing emails like this, I'm gonna run out of
printer ink really quickly...

> But, I did just notice something about myself.
>
> I work daily with the worlds most important inventions.
>
> The most ancient one...
> ( caster wheels being the second most important and ancient invention
> after fire ( maybe we had wheels first?!?), ( wheels are really
> levers, after all, and so are all the other of the 6 basic machines.)
>
> And the most important one... global computer community!
>
> This community has the potential to lay the basis of a truely new
> paradigm shift. An extention of the "idea" of colorforth means that
> the devices in your computer become more interface-able ( is that a
> word? surely not. )  What we need is pressure on the manufaturers of
> our devices to give us an interface that we can handle with-out
> millions of lines of prophilactic software. So far, these manufactures
> have been sheilded by complexity in and of operating systems.

...and that is exactly what is keeping them in business. Chuck Moore
said the same in "Dispelling the User Illusion"

> What happens when the OS is no longer necessary? That's good devices,
> worth paying for, and that's great colorforth.

"Welcome, and thank you to the show. Today we have a special guest -
Ray St. Marie, spokesperson of the ColorForth Conspiracy......."

> ray again yikes twice in one day ;)
>
> --
> Ray St. Marie
> Rastm2ATusersDOTsourceforgeDOTnet
> Ray.StMarieATgmailDOTcom and ATsbcglobalDOTnet
> Ray_stmarieAThotmailDOTcom
> Raystm2 and rastm2 in Internet Relay Chat (irc)
> /connect  irc.freenode.net Busness discussion: /join #biz
> ColorForth: /join #c4th #c4th-ot Forth: /join #retro #forth #concatenative
> Programming: /join #python #lisp #scheme #asm

Chris Walton
arke on irc.freenode.net