Re: [colorforth] Where is +

Albert van der Horst wrote:

In experimenting with 5 version of colorforth and
my 5 computers I found a combination that worked!

vesa of Terry on my Toshiba Satellite!

I managed (but I don't rememeber how) to do
  22 22 +

This triggers the following question:

Apparently + sits in the kernel that is available
upon booting.

But I can't find it in color.asm, I mean in my disassembled
version of color.asm where names are supposed to show
up.

What gives?

Groetjes Albert
Albert ,
   +  is on block 22  and is not in the  color.asm
+ was removed along with other words when they could be implemented in blocks.
   Just the the assembler  + is available in color.asm
Only the code needed to initialize and support load is needed in color.asm I think only 1, 2, 3, , ; then forth macro are necessary in color.asm or colorForth meta compiler.
The rest including keyboard,  video  and editor can now be moved to blocks.
This is a chicken and egg problem.

Robert

p.s.1  2 and  j z  were exchanged to make number conversion simpler.