Re: [colorforth] Sleepless Nights ColorForth Wiki

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 01:20:19PM -0700, John Drake wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Many ColorForth web pages have links to this
> site.  But the links are broken.
>
> http://kristopherjohnson.net/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/ColorForth
>
> There's a lot of good information there.
> (Including the "unofficial glossary". :) )
> After some Googling I found where it went
> to.  All that good info is now hosted
> at the Quartus Forth Wiki.
>
> http://quartus.net/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/ColorForth

This site could be more "offical". Now we are guests at
a site about Quartus and Quartus Forth. But it is nice as it is.
The colorforth page is under the Forth partition of the site.
I clicked on glossary on the top bar and found an ANSI glossary.
This was puzzling at first.

The colorforth glossary is obtainable under See Also.
I will check it out.
What a novice like me can do is check the glossary and add missing
entries (if any), even if I'm not able to describe what the word does.
I also could order the words alphabetically.
Would that be appreciated, or is there some logic to the order,
that I miss?

I can do my own web hosting now! http://80.100.243.19 lands
on the server in my home, and you can run a cgi script written
in (my own) Forth. (This machine is not known by name servers
yet, it is a stable Debian, but the security must be cranked up
further before.)
I could spare a gigabyte for colorforth, and it would be reachable
from the wiki site.

And I can run colorforth now. Terry's improved floppy version
runs on one of the 7 Intel machines in my living room.
(Actually the second one I tried, so I should say at least one.)

> Update your links accordingly.

Added it to my bookmarks, thanks!

albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst