Re: [colorforth] Sleepless Nights ColorForth Wiki

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Albert van der Horst wrote:

I can do my own web hosting now! http://80.100.243.19 lands
on the server in my home, and you can run a cgi script written
in (my own) Forth. (This machine is not known by name servers
yet, it is a stable Debian, but the security must be cranked up
further before.)
I could spare a gigabyte for colorforth, and it would be reachable
from the wiki site.

Is it possible to dedicate a machine to colorForth? That seems like it would be an interesting way to chart the progress of colorForth, the first milestone would be to serve web pages, then perhaps more capabilities and services can be added.

Mark