RE: [colorforth] merging edit time and run time

> I reread your post. I've seen Chuck talk about the all the different
> 'times' of a word[1], display/edit/compile/define/run time.

Yes, I remembered that too and then your proposal of merging edit- and
run-time seemed to me somewhat in contradiction with it.
However, the Subtext example may indeed be fertile. Translated in CF, I
imagine a feature that let you give "a stack" (with some parameters) to a
word in the editor, and then the system would compile and execute this word
and it's dependencies automatically.

But I think we forgot to answer a very basic question: what's wrong with CF?
That's a true question: you have to identify precisely the problem before
you can solve it.

 Amicalement,
  Astrobe