[colorforth] Howerds Cfdos##.exe

Hi all and Howerd especially, this time.
Ray here:

Howerd,
I had oppertunity to re-visit your site
http://www.inventio.co.uk/cfdos.htm
lately.

I recalled that, there is no problem with cfdos that I can find, that
can't be remedied with just re-unzipping the zip file over the
directory. That has always solved my problem of not being able to run
cfdos##.exe twice in a row.

I should be reporting this info to you on a regular basis, but I know
how busy you are, and no-one else has mentioned the problem, here, as
far as I can tell. So, I may be the only one with this problem.

Ray. :)

--
Ray St. Marie
Rastm2ATusersDOTsourceforgeDOTnet