Re: [colorforth] Ray Needs a Machine

On 5/17/05, Chris Walton <chris.r.walton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've had very few problems booting colorforth using Mark's vesa image
> (nice work!), so maybe somebody could port the appleman image to use
> his vesa code? In that case, just make sure its a VESA compliant
> graphics card and not some weird floppy, I think :)

Very good Idea. and when I have a second machine that I can run side
by side, and when I'm done writing the book about the multi-tasker, (
now with accept written in cf and a block viewer that is rapidly
becoming the Nasm version cf-editor-in-cf) Then I will port all of
Tim's work to MASM and all of Howerds collection of works ( including
his excellent editor ( with colorblind mode)  to Nasm.

( note - Ray, your life's work is before you, begin the journey )

Ray
--
Ray St. Marie
Rastm2ATusersDOTsourceforgeDOTnet