[colorforth] Don't care areas in COLOR.COM ?

In looking at the original COLOR.COM I see the following

1. Non-zero's at the end of screen 53 (it starts with a lot of zero's)
Typical 808080 08000 running for a dozen of bytes.
2. Unidentified objects between 4200 and screen 18.
3. High addresses (>10,0000) in the tables of code addresses
for Forth and Macro.

Is the content of screen 53 supposedly all zero?
Do the icons run from 3000 to 4200 and not more?
Are the high addresses don't care because they are in a screened
off part of the table?

These (and a couple of noop's generated by assemblers to fill up
before an align) are the only areas in colorforth I can't identify.

Any help is appreciated.

(I guessed that COLOR.COM would still run if all of the above is
zeroed. But Ray has tried this and it is not so.)

Groetjes Albert

albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst