Re: [colorforth] Don't care areas in COLOR.COM ?

[heavy snip]
> But Ray has tried this and it is not so.)
>
> Groetjes Albert
>
> --
> Albert van der Horst,Oranjestr 8,3511 RA UTRECHT,THE NETHERLANDS
> Economic growth -- like all pyramid schemes -- ultimately falters.
> albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst

Hi Albert, ya'll
Ray here:

I hope that I can say this properly. Albert, it boots and looks like
to me that the colorforth code, normally 18 to  whatever blocks are
being written to location 0, and then the boot section is writting
itself to location 0 and then after boot the editor works, ( logo does
not because it's over written)

The reason I say this, is because your code comes up with all the
first 18 blocks missing and the rest of the blocks shifted 18 blocks
towards location 0.

Ray

--
Ray St. Marie