[colorforth] Cfdos icons data

Dear Howerd,

In an effort to port your collection of works to the Appelman nasm
version of colorforth, I find that i need your icons data.

Am I correct, did you revert all of the words that you "ansi-fide" to
make cfdos4 colorforth code starting at block 18 and beyond, more
compatable with other front 18 blocks?
from your site http://www.inventio.co.uk/cfdos4.htm
"
Name redefinitions to several system words :

Was                is now called. function   .

?dup              /dup                compiler – decides whether a dup is needed

-                       invert             -1 XOR

stop                /flop                turns off the floppy disk drive motor

or                    xor                  bitwise XOR ( New in V3 )

--                      or                    bitwise OR    ( New in V3 )
"

are these still the case?

Ray
--