Re: [colorforth] Cfdos icons data

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 08:30:18PM -0500, Ray St. Marie wrote:
> Dear Howerd,
>
> In an effort to port your collection of works to the Appelman nasm
> version of colorforth, I find that i need your icons data.

For nasm you can also get the icons data from my ftp site
ftp://80.100.243.19/pub/colorforth

Get just one of the disassemblies, e.g. colorcm-1.51.dis
label :icons.
Note that the icons are in binary, so for nasm you should append a 'B'
(and a comma). The advantage is that it looks like characters.

<SNIP>

> Ray

Groetjes Albert

albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst