Re: [colorforth] Question about displaying text

--- "Ray St. Marie" <ray.stmarie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> John, have you had a look at Windows colorForth
> block 232 yet?
> I've done some stuff with that code as well, and
> when I recover here i'll post.
>

> Ray

Not until you mentioned it.  I had seen block 230
before (the X86 disassembler) but I never got it to
work and I never realized block 232 was tied to it.
Now I see that they both go together.  The word
".t" looks similair to the "type" word I wrote
for the x18 disassembler.  Did you write this?
It's not clear to me what "source" and "s:"
are doing.

Regards,

John M. Drake