Re: [colorforth] Working with Colorforth

Well, Howerd, I guess it worked this time :^)

I never tried booting the ISO via USB. It's made to boot from a CDROM.

I wish I could get myself to get back into the colorForth project, and
get something that would work for your system, but I'm embroiled in a
lot of other projects and right now am really hyped on a new
human-powered vehicle I'm designing, plus other stuff from ideas I
just got at the Burning Man festival.

John Comeau <jc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> http://jcomeau.unternet.net/
"A place for everything, and everything
all over the place"