Re: [colorforth] Jeff Fox

Hi vido,
Ray here...

Yes! great. I think it will be the most important computer project to
hit the world.
I believe these machines will be ubiquitous at some point.
I believe colorforth will keep the promise of the originators by
providing a truly open and understandable OS.
I believe children will be able to latch onto this paradigm faster,
easier, more naturally then using any other system I've seen so far.

Ray.

Raymond St. Marie ii,