[colorforth] I've just made some new stuff available

Hi all,

I have just posted some new stuff that I have been working on at:
http://members.shaw.ca/marktillotson

1. Probably the most interesting thing is that I have converted the windows
version of colorForth to QWERTY input.  It is available with or without the
source code.
2. I have also expanded the colorForth glossary to include all the words in
the kernel and source blocks of both the original release and the 2005
version.  It is available as an Excel spreadsheet with separate sheets for
the different versions.
3. I?ve made a start at a primer for the QWERTY version as a Word file.
4. I have taken almost all of Karig?s commentary and made it into an
assemblable .asm file.
5. Finally, for what it?s worth, I have posted the source to the latest
native floppy disk version that I have been commenting and re-structuring in
an attempt to fully understand it (QWERTY, 800x600, small fonts).

If anyone finds any of this useful, please drop me a line at:
marktillotson@xxxxxxx

Thanks,
Mark