Re: [colorforth] Hello - and where to begin?

Ray popin' in, Hi John :-)

http://colorforthray.info

> Meanwhile I've collected a bunch of colorForth sources at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/colorforth/. Those at
> http://colorforth.cvs.sourceforge.net/colorforth/colorforth/masm/ are
> Chuck Moore's 2001 sources from colorforth.com. I remember I was once
> trying to disassemble the 2005 binary into sources but don't think I
> ever completed it. You're welcome to join the project if you wish.
>
> My modifications to colorForth, which include using BIOS calls for
> disk I/O, ought to work with  USB but I haven't yet tested; my time
> has been reallocated to other projects lately.
>
> If I can help with any specific information let me know -- jc

This is where I believe the center of the outer-IntellaSys active
colorforth universe resides, right here at John's Sourceforge site.
Or, this is where it should, imho.

I have always intended of sorta just moving in and setting up the
history channel of the colorforth repository for John and the
community. I have several versions and all kinds of relevant software
and stories that need to be archived centrally and properly.

--
Raymond St. Marie ii,