Re: [colorforth] Musings on SEAForth

> Jeff Fox wrote:
> So is an 18-bit address wide enough for VLSI CAD?

No but n of them are.

> So is the ROM pre-set to something by default,

Yes. boot, device drivers, math, os tools for
parallel programming type stuff.

> or does each SEAForth
> customer have to have a custom ROM designed,
> tested and built?

they have the option of getting custom silicon
and a custom rom layer is only one layer

> That's pretty nifty if you can actually do it. I hope I can get a
> simulator in the near future and try some of this out. :)

the stuff that has been released is a Forth compiler and
simulator and tools.  Some people have been doing more abstracted
work and documenting and packaging the tools. there should
be more tools in the future.