Re: [colorforth] Musings on SEAForth

Jeff Fox wrote:
That's pretty nifty if you can actually do it. I hope I can get a
simulator in the near future and try some of this out. :)

the stuff that has been released is a Forth compiler and
simulator and tools.

That's all I'd need ... I don't have a business model for anything else. :)

Some people have been doing more abstracted
work and documenting and packaging the tools. there should
be more tools in the future.

Well ... I can dream too. :) Any chance of an Axiom (computer algebra system) compiler/interpreter?