[colorforth] New Intellasys website and SEAForth tutorial

Hello all,

This is really two separate announcements at once.  First Intellasys has COMPLETELY revamped their website.
The good news is that there is now a forum dedicated to VentureForth.  The REALLY good news is that
SEAForth USB evaluation boards are available to "qualified parties".  (I'm not sure if a hobbiest - experimenter
type like me qualifies.  But at least hardware is available!)  The bad news is that the simulator tools aren't
available for download (glad I've got mine, although it's the older version).  But I'm hoping that just means
something better is in the works.

Also I wrote a matrix multiplication routine for VentureForth back in 2006 but I didn't write it up formally.
It's still not "journal ready" but at least I have it documented well enough for other people to be able
to follow along.  See:

http://primarycolorforth.blogspot.com/2008/01/seaforth-matrix-multiplication-example.html

I'm looking forward to further developments.

Regards,

John M. Drake