Re: [colorforth] New Intellasys website and SEAForth tutorial

Nick here:  Thanks for the good news, John.  I hope you
get your eval board to use as a "hobbyist
experimentalist" - after all, the good news needs to be
spread among "all sorts and conditions of men".

Unlike your good self, I have not yet done my homework
on the Intellasys simulator - nor am I likely to, until
I get my hands on actual hardware.

Caritas,

Nick

http://primarycolorforth.blogspot.com/2008/01/seaforth-matrix-multiplication-example.html