Re: [colorforth] Hello - and where to begin: Sourceless Programming

 I remember I was once
trying to disassemble the 2005 binary into sources but don't think I
ever completed it. You're welcome to join the project if you wish.
 Please forgive my naivety, but is the 2005 source lost then?

He he! I am sorry if I try the patience of anyone here, but it has rather tickled me to find that Sourceless does not mean--as I had assumed--that the author had absent-mindedly misplaced his source, but rather that he programmed it directly in Machine Code.