[colorforth] Booting from HDD

Mornin' all,

Has anyone made a version of colorForth available that boots from HDD or from a USB flash drive? I've seen the IDE driver on colorForth.com and the USB code on CF05, but I think these are cases of still booting from floppy. I'm just wondering if someone has changed the boot/kernel code already.

My laptop is now becoming unreliable by rebooting itself every now and then and frequently refusing to read floppies. I have another PC to try but it doesn't even have a floppy interface... I know--I really should just go and find another old PC with a floppy and try that instead.

Thanks,
Jason